Business Development Representative
Sales • Part-time • Remote
The ideal candidate will have fantastic written communication and proven proofreading skills.
Can you send compelling emails to help us cultivate leads, book meetings, and use salesforce.com? If you can do all of that perfectly, apply. We are looking for several contractor BDRs to join our growing sales team! This role has traditionally been 25 - 30 hours of work per week.
Reasons to work at SPIDR Tech
- Improve relationships between public safety agencies and communities
- Positively impact millions of crime victims and 911 callers
- Get constructive exposure to real world law enforcement
- Receive competitive compensation
- Work fully remote from anywhere in the United States
- Keep a flexible work schedule and enjoy an open PTO policy
- Work with a company that is experiencing significant growth due to the effects of coronavirus and the critical conversations around police reform
Our products allow public safety agencies across the U.S. to give citizens modern responsiveness and customer service so they can improve their relationships within their communities. This is your chance to join a tight-knit, growing team and help us make people's lives better in ways that really matter.
SPIDR Tech was founded in Manhattan Beach and is a fully remote company. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.